- Here the statement is true regardless of context and jurisdiction. Thus the objective is to elaborate and establish the statement with some examples.
- Change is a necessity of life. Discuss importance of change with respect to different dimensions – individual, society, business, etc.
- Establish the statement by justifying the need of change to improve, achieve and adapt with dynamic environment. Change is important for personal development.
- Elaborate the statement “to improve is to change, to be perfect is to change often”.
- Define the term change and analyze that change can be positive or negative. It must be kept in mind that positive and negative are only relative terms. If you are not improving, you are by default shrinking. But the deeper aspect is that why do we need to change? Answer is to improve and become perfect.
- Define the term perfect as an idea of flawlessness. If you want to be perfect you need to sublimate your weakness or flaws into strengths and for that you have to be willing to change many things about yourself consistently from time to time. Next thing to keep in mind is that what we call perfect can be imperfect for another in the relative sense. Therefore, being perfect is a subjective term and so does the method to achieve it.
- Change is an important and constant part of our lives, we see it every day. Even with all the change that can happen, why does nothing ever change enough to be perfect?
- Change is important for organization also because, without change, businesses would likely lose their competitive edge and fail to meet the needs of what most hope to be a growing base of loyal customers.
- Change is important for society also to adopt new norms and cultural ethos rather than hinging on the past which impact the development of people today.
Change in Idea
- You have an idea. Over the course of time, your idea will change and become an even better idea the more you make changes to it. Although it may never become a perfect idea, it will become even better with each change and in essence it achieves perfection – perfection through constant improvement and change. The more something changes, the better it is bound to get.
Change in Nation
- Another example is with a nation. The living conditions cannot hope to become ideal if the governing body which has jurisdiction over the nation does not make any changes. If their economy is going down then there is an obvious sign that change needs to take place. If change does happen then there will be improvements and the nation will eventually become a “perfect” place for its residents.
- Change is a necessity even for humans When we keep changing who we are then we are making ourselves open to improvement. The more we change, the closer we come to reaching “perfection”. Winston Churchill is right when he said that to improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often. We must always be ready and willing to make change in order to become better. bring back and add it in ‘change in idea para. If you have an idea then keep changing that idea and change yourself. The more you change, the better you and your idea will become. If you want to become a success and change your life then this is something you must be willing to do. Change now and change more often to become better and to start living a better life.
- “As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world – that is the myth of the atomic age – as in being able to remake ourselves.”
- If you change yourself you will change your world. If you change how you think then you will change how you feel and what actions you take. And so the world around you will change. Not only because you are now viewing your environment through new lenses of thoughts and emotions but also because the change within can allow you to take action in ways you wouldn’t have – or maybe even have thought about – while stuck in your old thought patterns.
- And the problem with changing your outer world without changing yourself is that you will still be you when you reach that change you have strived for. You will still have your flaws, anger, negativity, self-sabotaging tendencies etc. intact.
- And so in this new situation you will still not find what you hoped for since your mind is still seeping with that negative stuff. And if you get more without having some insight into and distance from your ego it may grow more powerful. Since your ego loves to divide things, to find enemies and to create separation it may start to try to create even more problems and conflicts in your life and world.
- How do we improve? – By learning from failure and mistakes! Mistakes happen for a reason. They allow you to learn, grow and develop as an individual.
- Conclude your essay with the recent examples from your surroundings. Evolution of Indian Democracy in last 69 years is a live example of moving towards achieving the full participation of our citizens in nation building and national progress. Continuous Constitutional Amendments is also a healthy sign of improvement with time.
- Learning from mistakes, devising new strategies, new planning and policy to tackle new challenges of society comes next. But to be perfect and to deliver the benefits of Government programs for addressing the miseries of the common man – we need to change faster and better.